le bordel.
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Cartes Pokémon : la prochaine extension Pokémon sera EV6.5 Fable ...
Voir le deal

Prompts tumblr.

AuteurMessage
thestral.

thestral.

Prompts tumblr. Empty
MessageSujet: Prompts tumblr.   Prompts tumblr. Icon_minitimeSam 6 Jan - 2:22

- You’re a ghost who spent years haunting the hospital where you died. Now with the hospital gone you torment the town until you find a child with a very rare disease and realize you’re the only one who recognizes the symptoms. (mon coeur il a fait boom boom)
- For the fun of it, you buy yourself an ancestral DNA test and send away your saliva. Being adopted to a negligent family, you can’t wait to finally see your family history - only to receive a letter back saying “pack your bags and be ready to leave in 24hrs - Area 51”.
- We’re seatmates on an airplane and we end up fighting over storage space. We almost end up yelling when your bag moves and I find out you’ve smuggled a tiny puppy on board so it wouldn’t be lonely and I will keep this a secret if you let me pet it.
- It’s snowing and I’m walking down the street when you literally come sliding down the hill out of nowhere and crash into some bushes.
- We’re both heading home for the holidays but our plane ends up snowed in at the airport. You have soft blankets and I have snacks and in the end it doesn’t turn out so bad.
- We’re chaperoning a bus full of kids on their way to the zoo and the bus breaks down. Now there’s 30 grumpy kids we need to keep entertained and I find you’re really good with kids and holy crap that’s kind of attractive.
- I slam on my breaks to avoid hitting a dog but you end up running into my car instead. At first you’re mad because hello, both our cars are dented now but then you don’t mind so much because it turns out it’s your dog.
- We are two months away from Christmas and I can hear you playing non stop Christmas music even though we live a whole floor apart in our apartment building. I go up to tell you to chill, dude but uh oh you’re cute and you offer me cookies and eggnog.
- If you set off one more firework at 3 am I will fight you.
- Howdy new neighbor I know you probably don’t know my name but you smiled at me the other day and you seem pretty nice so can you please help me and kill the giant spider in my kitchen. I will gift you with food.
- You’re my neighbor in an apartment building and all of a sudden the fire alarm goes off and next thing you know we’re stuck outside in three inches of snow. You were smart enough to grab a blanket. Can we share please I’m freezing.
- I own a taxi and this is the third time in a week that you’ve jumped in and said “Follow that car.” I’m not taking you anywhere until you tell me what the heck you’re doing and why.
- I’m sorry I started reading over your shoulder on the bus and I’m extra sorry I started commentating on it.
- You’re my seatmate on an airplane and we just dropped like forty feet. Now you’re in my lap and won’t let go.
- We’ve never met but we’re accidentally wearing matching Halloween costumes to this party.
- The funeral stopped quite abruptly, and everyone turned in their seats to stare at something behind them.
- Monday morning I woke up to sirens ringing in front of my house. Sirens are never a good thing, and it obviously made this Monday morning even more annoying than I thought it would be.
- Mr. Anderson liked to collect things. Illegal things. I don’t even know how he found some of them. He kept most of them in his living room and they were always a nice conversation starter.
- “Stop coming in through my window. There’s literally a door right there.”
- I didn’t want to get burned alive, so I decided to lie. It was a reasonable choice, I think.
- The house was on fire. And, you know, that’s not really something I want to deal with this early in the morning.
- I fell asleep in California. I did not wake up in California.
- I didn’t really know what to do with the hole in the floor, so I shoved a rug over it and hoped nobody would notice.
- Sometimes the situation just calls for a scream, so I did. This was not one of those times. But, you know, I felt better after it was all over, so that’s something.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Prompts tumblr.
Page 1 sur 1